-->

Friday 27 December 2013

My Boss, My Hero(2001) - (Movies To See Before You Die - Gangster)

This is a fine example of class cinema and perfect acting. One of the finest actors in the korean cinema, Jung Joon-ho rightly deserved the OSCAR he didnt got for his brilliant act in this movie It is the first of a trilogy with My Boss, My Teacher in 2006 and The Mafia, The Salesman in 2007.. Jung Woong-in also excels in the role of right hand man who is helping jung in his attempt and you will fall in love with him while watching the movie. 
This movie has added one special thing to this everyday life of Jopoks - a mandatory requirement of an educational certificate.The director deserves congratulations for directing a movie which is and will be remembered always for its important theme.

Bollywood also tried to copy this movie with Sanjay duth as an gangster in Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. co-starring Gracy singh & Arshad warsi but couldn’t reach even closer to “My Boss My Hero”- A Cinematic Excellence. A smash hit five star rating and strongly recommended movie.

Directed By Yoon Je-kyoon
Starring :Jung Joon-ho&Jung Woong-in

0 comments:

Post a Comment